The Department is responsible for registration of cosmetic products including (Local – Toll – Imported – under license) according to:
· All The Ministerial Decrees governing the registration of cosmetics in Egypt.
· The Regulations set by the Technical Committee for pharmaceutical products.
· The Regulations of European Directive 76/768 EEC
· The Regulations of The FDA
· The Regulations of COLIPA
· Publication list ( CIR )
Registration process of cosmetics starts by sending soft file for the product via e-mail by the company requiring registration, comments will be sent via email by the registration team, a complete hard copy is required to be submitted at our front office in CAPA.
1. The applicant company should send the company profile before submitting a new registration file.
2. The company will send the soft file request to the following:
* Imported from reference countries:
* Imported from non-reference countries:
N.B. Maximum number of files to be submitted by each company per week will be as follows:
· 3 files for toll, and under license products.
· 5 files for local products.
· 10 files for imported products.
3. submission of files will take place 5 days weekly ( each section according to its schedule)